- 85% of learning comes from seeing.
- Pre-teen self esteem, try contact lenses
- A child does not know what clear vision is if they saw blurry all their life.
- Eye exams needed before starting Kindergarten.
Eye Diseases: Glaucoma, Cataracts, Macular Degeneration, Diabetic and Hypertension
- Foreign object removal from eyes.
- Eye Infections - Not all Red Eyes are treated the same!! Allergies, Viral, Bacterial + Dryness
- Eyes evaluated before starting systemic medications (Plaquenil, Tamoxifen)
Computer Vision Syndrome: squinting or sitting close to TV or computer
- Holding books too far or too close
- Complaints of tired eyes
- Closing one eye to see better
- Unable to keep objects in focus
- Unable to see street signs clearly